Finbull India, promises to protect the information that is provided to us by our users. The information may include any personal and financial information submitted by our users. We understand that while the user avials any of our service, he/she is trusting us with their information. We therefore take it as our responsibility to protect any sensitive information related to our user. This true and is applicabl to any individual who wants to avail the services provided by our website. The terms and conditions of Website Use as mentioned in ‘Policy on Website Use of Finbull India’ as amended from time to time is incorporated herein by way of reference.
Information We Collect
The Customer provides his/ her personal information to the Finbull India, which is essential for the application process. This information could be confidential or could be sensitive in nature, in the course of:
• Application process that the user has to go through while trying to avail a personal loan through Finbull India, individually or together with third party service provider or business partners viz. banks and financial institutions,
• Interactions with Finbull India or its authorized associates in regard of the services provided by the website
• At the time of client acceptance/ registration/ application through any of the sources mentioned herein in connection with availing products or services of Finbull India.
Any such information provided by the user to us may contain his/her personal details (like name, address, date of birth, occupation etc.), contact details (like your residential address, email address, telephone/ mobile number needed to receive the otp, etc.), loan details (like loan amount, tenure of the loan etc.), bank related information (like your bank account numnber, account holder name, bank IFSC, etc.), or any busines or credit related information, or any other additional information like, device location and information, messages, contacts, call logs, emails, log information like your search queries, IP address, crashes, date and time, browser web storage, application data caches, Cookies and similar technologies and data of the such Customers (collectively and individually referred as, “Customer Data”).
The above-mentioned User Data may be shared with Finbull India through variety of sources, including through:
• Online and electronic interactions via Finbull India website, text messaging or third party applications or social media networks, etc.
Your interaction with online targeted content (such as advertisements) that Finbull India, or its service providers on behalf of Finbull India, provide to you via social media platforms.
• Offline interactions with Finbull India at Point of Sales, marketing campaigns, etc.
When the User tries to interact with our website to avail our services, we first obtain the authority/ consent (including electronic consent viz. e-signatures, ‘I agree’ tick checkbox, onetime password, Yes/No authentication) from the user that along the application process some personal and user-sensitive information would be taken for collection, storage, analysis, publishing and dissemination.
By providing the User Data to Finbull India, the user gives his/her consent to the fact that his/her data will be maintained and processed by us for various purposes. This includes allowing Finbull India or its authorized associates to authenticate user Data through Unique Identification Authority of India, to contact the user through phone calls, SMS, or e-mails or at postal address, to make follow up calls in relation to the products and services provided by or through Finbull India and / or its business partners or service providers, for imparting product knowledge, offering promotional offers & various other offers offered by its partners. The Customer has the right to access their Customer Data and to have it corrected, including withdrawal of such consent, by approaching Finbull India
While using this Website, you agree not to, by any means get indulged into something that illegal in india or is forbidden by the court of law.
Disclosure of Customer Data
We aim to protect the user data that the user has entrusted us with. We understand the confidentiality however, under following circumstances, we may share the user data:
• Sharing, obtaining and/ or disclosing any aspect of your personal, biometric, demographic, business, credit and financial information/ data to any credit bureau, financial institution, Reserve Bank of India, or any other third-party authority that is associated with Finbull India for careful scrutinization of user data, for the assessment of user account, to satisfy any legally enforceable process or compliance purpose, to detect that if the user is involved or has been involved under any kind of illegal or criminal activity, for providing or for assisting Finbull India in providing loans and services to Customers and for complying with the laws applicable from time to time.
• Assessing the credit history of the user, authentication and scrutinization of personal, biometric and demographic information/ data provided to us at the time of loan application. We believe that user understands that we may enquire anytime later before the loan approval based on what information the user has provided Finbull India with;
• Use of your information to improve services given to the users and to keep our users updated about new products or other information that may be of interest to such Customers. We may share some of the Customer Data to third parties with your prior consent who may approach/ contact you to provide attractive offers to you by way of advertisements campaigns, information circulation etc.
• Sharing of information with manufacturers to provide Interest Subsidy to customers availing loans/ finance from Finbull India for purchase of products either at no or lower rate of interest.
• It may become necessary for Finbull India to disclose the Customer Data to the agents, other service providers and contractors (which includes but not limited to KYC repository services, data storage agencies, marketing and collection agents, any assigns to whom Finbull India intend to grant any right or obligation of Finbull India) in the course of normal business operations for the above referred purpose.
• We do not intend to post the images uploaded by the user to any other platforms. This user data is subject to copyright and shall not be disclosed anywhere under any circumstances.
• We may also ask our users if they would like to get involved in a survey. We would want to take user's opinion so that we could enhance the user experience by allowing user to fill a survey. We believe that the user understands that this will be done solely to improve the website.
Finbull India strongly aims to prevent the information that the user provides us with along the applicaiton procedure. We believe that it is our duty to ensure that the confidentiality of the user data that the user has entrusted us with . We would be doing everything there is in our power to not any user related information get disclosed at any other platform. In addition, we use small bits of data called “cookies” stored on user’s computers to stimulate a continuous connection. “Cookies” let us store information about your preferences and passwords and allow you to move to different pages of our Website without having to re-enter your password information. Any information collected is stored in secure databases protected via a variety of access controls and is treated as confidential information by us. Therefore, you should be careful with usage of the username and password by maintaining confidentiality and ensure that you do not knowingly or accidentally share, provide and facilitate unauthorized use of it.
However, these parties would be required to use the information obtained from Finbull India either for the purposes mutually agreed with Finbull India or for the purposes expressly permitted by the applicable laws exclusively. Finbull India will endeavor to take all reasonable steps to ensure that the confidentiality of the Customer Data is maintained by imposing strict confidentiality standards on all the private and non-statutory third parties to whom it discloses such information. Further, Finbull India shall not retain the information for longer than is required for the purposes for which the information may lawfully be used or is otherwise required under any other law for the time being in force.
For any query or complaint regarding confidentiality and sharing of your Customer Data, including sharing with third parties, or suggestion for improvement of this policy, you may contact Grievance Redressal Officer, Customer Care Department Finbull India, No 320/D, 6th Floor, HDIL, Kaledonia, Sahar Rd, near Andheri Railway Station, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400069.